Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Meaning of the American Word Fuck Off

When I was working for an American Company in Cairo I used to hear this word too many times. I had in mind one meaning for this word : Fuck means having sex, that is all. I watch American series and movies and I hear this word : Fuck,  but actually I did not see any one fuck any one. I looked this word up in Google Translation but the meaning still : having sex. So what the Americans mean by this word: Fuck?.

Sometimes I hear this word with another word like : Fuck Off, that made it so difficult the meaning of this word. Until one day my boss asked me to type a check for $6000.00 because the employee who supposed to type checks was absent. I put the blank check in the typewriter machine and started to type the figure in numbers: 6000.00 and of course in letters too.

 I hurried to my boss to sign the check. When he saw the check he burst into laughter as a crazy man. I stood wordless did not know what to do and I don't know what makes him laugh in this way. He kept laughing and laughing and after he stopped laughing he pointed at the check and asked me to read the letters: I read : Sex thousand American dollars.

In this point he grimed and shouted at me: YOUR FUCKED Off. I thought he means I am Good typist but unfortunately he meant I am fired. In this minute I knew one of the meanings of the word FUCK.

 If You my dear reader know more meanings for this word please leave a comment please,

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment